Friday, September 2, 2011

what will i do if........





1. i miss my bus to go back to my home for holiday.....

answer: i'll find a very nice spot at the station and cry for 4 hours.....

2. i find ghost....

answer: of course i will run away and never look back...

3. being kidnap by a killer...

answer: i will try my best to kill him/her first course if i just run away, he/she will find me no matter what..

4. my bf lie to me...

answer: say nothing and slap his face...

5. i have a lot of assignment...

answer: turn on my laptop and play games or watching movies..

6. my roommate when back to her hometown and i stay alone...

answer: go to my friend's room or stay awake for the whole night!

7. i disagree or fight with my sisters...

answer: tell her "dont be my sis!!!!"

8. i have to talk with someone that i hate..

answer: i will never look in his/her eyes and try to say nothing..

9. i have a son...

answer: i will call him farid asnawi...hehe

10. if i have a blog...

answer: i will make your feel bored reading it.....haha!

1 comment:

  1. for those who are grammarian, please ignore my grammar....hehe

    ReplyDelete